Thursday, May 10, 2012

Kiss my octopus

SCUBA diving

What are the new trends in SCUBA business?
Focus on e- and i- and absolute alienation from real world?
Or...?

a)      as customers are becoming more and more brainwashed and transformed into i-sapiens, a new, underwater i-Babbler gadget will hit the market (and your pockets) very soon
b)      new i-Babbler will transmit your eloquently expressed deepest feelings in maximum 12 characters – enough for your “aaa…” and brilliant responses from your friends “iii…”, “uuu…”
c)      i-Babbler will be connected to all major antisocial networks all the way up to 40 meters of depth
d)     and some renegades are preparing to streamline and minimize already spartan SCUBA gear and do some pure, good old diving

Probably you somehow figured out, that I am in a very deep and passionate love – hate relationship with e- and i-gadgets.
Yes, I do hate anything that distracts me from real life.
And I would really love to know how to get rid of all these junk :)

Am I really a hard-core diving caveman unable to use any sophisticated tool?
No, not really.
I use a spoon to devour delicious noodle soup, however, I do not carry the spoon with me all the time as a talisman :)
I use internet to read emails (sometimes I even send an answer), to publish these posts…
I use electrical light to read in the evenings.
And for the rest I use my 5+1 senses :)

From time to time it is good to get rid of anything you don’t really need in this life.
Gadgets, worries, wrong relationships, burdens, empty pleasures, stupid expectations, better than Jones’s syndrome…
Travel light.
From time to time don your scuba gear, immerse in the blue, and let your soul embrace the universe…

4 comments:

  1. I think you should move your business to the next level and start with special offer for special customer. It should be something like e-diving, closer to contemporary customer. You know, you could be hipster in diving business. Think something in that way. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could be, I would be a great hipster leading the e-diving crowd.
      As Genghis Kan would be a perfect babysitter…:)

      Delete
    2. Hahaha, like it :)
      But Ket is clairvoyant, You should offer a kind of deep blue relaxation in e-path for those who are not capable to dive right in this minute!

      Delete
  2. Dear e-witches,
    e-path? For e-diving?
    searching... still searching... please wait... till Thursday...
    :)

    ReplyDelete