Thursday, May 24, 2012

Bali and karma

Also Sprach Mazi, our guru

Do you have to believe in karma when visiting Bali?

a)      not necessarily, I don’t believe in gravitation when visiting Europe, and I still fall on my ass from time to time
b)      believing or not believing has no influence on your karma
c)      visiting or not visiting Bali has no influence on your karma
d)     your karma is simply what you are and what you deserve

Most cultures use different sayings describing basic karma principle.
What you give is what you get.
What you sow is what you reap…

Karma is a rather simple action reaction thing.
Acting, arrogance, greediness… and similar “qualities” all tend to make lives of those unfortunate beings living close to such a person and this person’s own life miserable.
Do I hear shouting: “I am not like this! Never!!!”
Maybe.

Have you ever enthusiastically nodded to the "wisdom" of your retarded boss when it was clear as Norwegian still water that your boss is just bullshitting?
Have you ever experienced that certain situation demands one and only one solution, just others were simply not capable of understanding your brilliance…?
Have you ever wanted more money, attention, pleasure, free time, better position…?

Well, for myself I can say yes to all three questions :)
Looks like it's not easy to avoid of building up at least some bad karma...

No panic necessary, luckily most of us experience also different impulses.
Sometimes we feel it would make us feel better if we share something, give something, help somebody…
As long as this is simply our desire to do it, it improves our karma nicely.

However, there are some things that can ruin the karma really badly. For instance abuse of the power.
If you played a sleazy trick on an employee yesterday, just to prove how low you can get, and next day you are all smiles and sweet-talking to another employee to make up for previous day, well, this is a typical case…
Your karma is just dropping down the shitter for both your arrogance and your sleaziness.

If you believe that causing misery to others will improve your power and your well- being...
If your answer, by any chance is yes, oh, unfortunate leader, then it is a high time to ask yourself “What the hell is wrong with me?!”

And for you, my friend, just to ease your mind, knowing me brings you 30 + karma points, offering a Bounty chocolate bar to your boss another 50 + karma points…:)

10 comments:

  1. A true reflection of our place and people.
    And, NO WAY, I'll offer Bounty chocolate bar to our boss! NO WAY!!! I'd rather take 50 - karma points.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear Dory, I totaly agree with you... but I think that the figurative meaning of the phrase "to offer someone bounty chocolate bar" means to sail off and sink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)
      I'm afraid, that the boss I have in mind, wouldn't understand the figurative meaning of the phrase and would just eat it.

      Delete
    2. Hahahahaha, that is true!!! ;-)

      Delete
    3. Hehe... You cannot improve your boss's karma, it's just yours, you can deal with. :) So don't care for the boss. Give the boss a chocolate bar. He/she is here just to help you improve your life and to solve your karma issues... :D Ask me, the relationship with my boss was my major issue few years ago. :S

      Delete
  3. Even Nina Hagen admits: " Karma, ahhh. We sow what we reap... We reap what we sow! We reap what we sow. The law of cause and effect. And we are all under this law. "
    So, Dory, be strong, buy this chocolate bar, give it to your boss with knowledge this gesture will improve the world ... At least boss will be very confused :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I know you and as I am my own boss and offer myself chocolate bar every day and not just one!... Hm, can you even imagine how many +karma points I already gather?! Huh. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stand corrected.
    My intention of sending a subtle, sweet message »Mutiny on the Bounty can happen anytime, anyplace...« is definitely to subtle for a certain type of boss.
    In the worst case scenario such a boss could really accept it as a reward and eat it!!!
    Let's do what Ket already practices. We eat the chocolates and throw the wrappers to the boss :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. For all of you that have significant number of positive karma points and are having unfortunate difficulties with your boss, just keep repeating these to yourself:
    “I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing.
    Through every dark night, there's a bright day after that.
    So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out, keep your head up.... and handle it.”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't just seem hard sometimes, it is hard :) You've got the right spirit, Anonymous!

      Delete