Thursday, December 20, 2012

Doomsday

Doomsday - photo documentation

The end of the world... documented. With time stamp. With Nothingness at all its glory.

That's it disciples of mine.

I warned you some time ago. Our days are numbered.
When disappearing mango pie and apocalyptic big red ant cross their 62nd hyper dimensional paths on an illusional ceramic plate (which happens every 1.657.362 years and few minutes) everything will disappear.
Not just you and the Earth. Not just our galaxy. Not just our Universe.
All these I could still cope with.
But just to think even all the enormity and glory of human stupidity gone forever...

Oh, me, myself, oh, I, great master of keyboards and undisclosed bank accounts, can I prevent the Final Tragedy?!
There is a tiny speck of light in the darkness of your despair.
Maybe, just maybe, I will save Everything again.
Do not despair! I'm still here to help you...
What you should do now?

a) reroute all the negative energy accumulated in your bank accounts to my account
b) promise immediately you will worship me forever with your credit cards
c) you will send me Thank you notes (US$, €...) every day
d) you will polish my new Aston Martin every day

My followers, I know, Prozac you can not get any more even on a black market, internet is fried from calls for help, pizza delivery is late and you are freaking out (well, at least this is normal)...
Only solid rock in this turbid times you find with me.
Trust me.
Rely on me.
Believe me.
I know exactly what is the best for you, my fantastically enlightened followers.

How real is this danger you can see from photo of Everything taken tomorrow (22nd of December, at 12.13), exactly one minute after The End.
The best scientists from major universities tried to find traces of Andromeda, your boss' favorite coffee mug, pyramids at Giza, your missed opportunities - nothing. Nothing!!!

Just say Thank you, oh, Master! in somewhat larger amounts and tomorrow morning I'll save you and and you and you...

Uh, just to do all the i's and cross all the t's.
In a very unlikely event, if I would mess up something tomorrow, guys, it's been a pleasure.
It's been an honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment